About Panchakarma : Thousands of years old art of healing
The Panchakarma is the heart of Ayurvedic medicine. The intensive therapies of Panchakarma treatment aimed at cleansing and purification, weight regulation and regeneration and harmonization of bio-energy, because balance of body and mind is the basis for joy, vitality and performance.
Ayurveda recognizes three for every human various distinct bioenergy, the “dosha”, “vata”, “pitta” and “kapha”, makes the dynamic equilibrium of Health and Welfare. Advised the three “doshas” out of balance, there is accumulation of waste products and toxins, so-called “Ama”, in the body tissues and channels.
The Fundamental and most effective method of physical and mental purification and regeneration as well as to restore the equilibrium of bioenergy is called Panchakarma therapy. “Pancha” means “five” and “Karma” means “activities” or “events”, are solved by the toxins and waste products in the body and excreted through our natural excretory organs.
The Panchakarma Process: How we do it at Arogyadham
Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic classical process, which requires a strong management and control. A person should be treated individually, which would depend on your personal constitution and your mental health. Initially and after Detox Program, it is not only needed a close monitoring but also an adequate preparation, supportive therapies and certain guidelines. It’s a process with multiple phases.
Everyone reacts distinctively to Panchakarma, Panchakarma and can always be different, even if earlier subjected to the process has been, due to this a precise control is necessary for whole process.
The Program includes:
- Purvakarma (Preparatory Actions): indoor and outdoor oil treatments
- PradhanaKarma (The Main Treatment): eg: Virechana
- PaschatKarma (After course): Diet and change of lifestyle.
Rejuvenation Therapy at Arogyadham: We know Ayurvedic secrets of non-aging
A special feature of our medical care is the focus on proven ayurvedic rejuvenation strategies, a specialty of Ayurveda physician Vaidyaratnam Dr. Rakesh Agarwal. There are proven strategies against aging and the neutralization of free radicals, the epitome of early oxidation, rusting and aging of the body. Especially including the wild herbs, a dietary plan that is respectively design for each patient by Vaidyaratnam Dr. Rakesh Agarwal, Dr. Neelam Agarwal, Yogi Dr. Amrit Raj and Dr. Arjun Raj, can put important healing accents and delivers, a new healthy immune system.
Each cured patient receives continuous support and feedback for our services at the end of Panchakarma, which we use to improvise our service delivery process and a strengthening methods of treatments, by this you receive best in class treatments at our facility.
Best in class therapies: Specific Therapies for Specific Diseases
- Hrid Vasti : For Heart
- Shiro Vasti : For Brain
- Shiro Dhara : For mental relaxation, stress, hyper-tension and hair related problems
- Pinda Swedan : For Arthritis, paralysis and muscular disorders
- Sandhi Vasti : For Bones and Joints
- Netra Tarpan : For Eye-related problems, better eye sight
- Karna Purna : For ear and brain
- Kundalini Massage & Merudanda Vasti: For back pain and disorders of the spine, slipped disc and vertebral degeneration
- Medicated Facial: For acne and pimples for other beauty-related problems. (Herbal Facial,Relaxing Facial and Anti-Ageing Facial)
- Medicated Smoking: For cleaning the sinuses
|Mon – Fri (M. Nagar)||–||10:00 – 5:00|
|Saturday (Rishikesh)||–||10:00 – 5:00|
|Sunday (Dehradun)||–||10:00 – 5:00|