VAIDYARATNAM DR. RAKESH AGARWAL
Vaidyaratnam Dr. Rakesh Agarwal is a third-generation Ayurveda Specialist, Research Scholar and Philanthropist. He is certified in ayurvedic medications and well-recognized by many countries and governments across the globe in Ayurveda Treatments for his contributions to humanity. He is further engaged in the research and development of Ayurvedic formulations based on herbs, Rasayanas and Bazikarans for the treatments of sexual disorders and chronic diseases, e.g., AIDS, diabetes mellitus, migraines, joint pains, psoriasis, allergic bronchial asthma etc.
Innovative Work established by expert sexologist in Dehradun and Muzaffarnagar Vaidyaratnam Dr. Rakesh Agarwal:
- Serving humanity last 40 Years.
- Established Herbal Museum of 900 herbs for use in chronic diseases and sexual disorders, 1998.
- Established Nakshatra Vatika for use in chronic diseases and spiritual wellbeing in Arogyadham, 1999.
- In-depth knowledge of Ayurveda medicine and excellent understanding of other alternative medicines like Chinese medicine.
- Extensive experience in handling large workforce, maintaining peaceful & amicable work environment in the organization and initiating capacity building measures.
- Experience in conducting educational forums for promoting ayurvedic treatments and lifestyle changes and organizing Ayurveda wellness programs, training of new students and therapists.
- Adept at rendering medical services with human face coupled with counseling and comforting touch.
- Experience in developing scientific explanations, papers and research articles for Ayurveda medicine.
- Proven expertise in handling a diverse array of emergencies and making split-second decisions to alleviate patient suffering.
- Excellent communication skills, man-management, time management, and leadership skills.
DR. NEELAM AGARWAL
Dedicated and experienced Ayurvedic Doctor engaged in the design and development of Ayurvedic formulations based on herbs, Rasayanas and Bazikarans of Ayurveda in the treatment of chronic diseases, e.g., female infertility, diabetes mellitus, migraines, joint pains, psoriasis, allergic bronchial asthma, AIDS and sexual disorders.
A dedicated and innovative Ayurvedic Doctor, Yogacharya and Trustee of Arogyadham Global AIDS Research Foundation and Maa Research Foundation. Neelam possesses the proverbial healing power and has cured quite a number of complex cases, which had virtually defied allopathic treatment from certain acknowledged authorities. Neelam is known for being in the noblest of all the professions, by virtue of her overflowing love and affection for mankind; for having firmly resolved to relieve the suffering of the sick as much as she possibly can; and, for being an expert gynecologist and the curer of infertility in women through her immense knowledge of a woman’s physical constitution, her rhythmic menstrual cycles, and the most ancient medicinal system of Ayurveda. She is an outstanding editor of India’s most popular family health magazine, “Arogyadham,” which is read across India, and is widely circulated and acclaimed around the world. Neelam specializes in Gynecology, Obstetrics and Ante natal care. She also has a good knowledge of modern medicine. Neelam is proficient in dealing with lifestyle problems, chronic diseases and other common disorders. She has given many national and international workshops on Yoga and Ayurveda in U.S.A. and Europe.
YOGI DR. AMRIT RAJ
Is a fourth-generation, award-winning Ayurvedic Doctor, and Certified 200/500-Hour Yoga Teacher from Yoga Alliance, USA.
Yogi Dr. Amrit Raj has given lectures, seminars and classes on Ayurveda and yoga in a number of renowned institutions including various Hindu temples, yoga studios, ashrams, spas and colleges around the world. He is an Honorary visiting professor in Dinacharya Ayurvedic Institute in New York.
Yogi Dr. Amrit Raj has been featured on relaxdoc.com giving a stress management series to oncologists in the United States. Outside of India, he provides spiritual retreats and Yoga Camps and offers spiritual and Ayurvedic lifestyle consultations at India’s Arogyadham Center. In 2008, he was the key speaker in Punarnava Ayurveda & Yoga International conference. He is a regular writer at Speakingtree.in, one of the biggest websites on spirituality and personal growth in the world.
For the past five years, he has provided charitable services in yoga and Ayurveda both in India and abroad; and is currently the managing trustee/chairman of Maa Research Foundation, a non-profit organisation. He is also Trustee of Arogyadham Global AIDS Research Foundation and is the founder of Maa Yoga Ashram in Tapovan, Rishikesh.
He has been conducting various Yoga & Ayurveda workshops/sessions for:
- President of India (Her Excellency Smt Pratibha Patil, attaching herewith the appreciation letter presented by her)
- Royal Families of Europe
- The United Nations
- Supreme Court and High Court judges
- Delhi Police Academy
- Indian Law Institute
- IAS Lal Bahadur Shastri Academy Mussorie
DR. ARJUN RAJ
Is in the executive board of the ashram and director of Maa Arogyadham Health Care. He is an excellent Sexologist in Dehradun and Muzaffarnagar, India, an Ayurveda graduate from Punjab University (Chandigarh), holds a CCY Yoga Degree from Kaivalyadhama Yoga University (Lonavla) and from Living Yoga Training (Yogaville, Charlottesville, Virginia). He also looks after the administrative affairs in the Panchakarma Department at the ashram, and is a 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance, USA.
Get a free Ayurvedic consultation (either by phone or online) by a team of expert sexologists in Dehradun and Muzaffarnagar, India.
Call: +91 8449333303
Please make your payment directly to our below given bank account :
Bank Name : State Bank of India
Branch : Arya Samaj Road, Muzaffarnagar
Payee Name : Arogyadham
Account Type : Current Account
Account Number : 30257513449
IFSC Code : SBIN0010494
Swift Code : SBININBB377 (For Foreign Payments)
Please use your Transaction ID for the payment reference.
|Mon – Fri (M. Nagar)||–||10:00 – 5:00|
|Saturday (Rishikesh)||–||10:00 – 5:00|
|Sunday (Dehradun)||–||10:00 – 5:00|