Not everything is the problem of erection or premature ejaculation or reaching orgasm, men and women suffer from other dysfunctions and discomforts that disable them for pleasure and satisfaction. Erectile Dysfunction Ayurvedic Treatment is the most proficient and beneficial treatment to reduced the levels of desire and difficulties in reaching orgasm.
Do You Have Erectile Dysfunction Problems?
As the studies on sexuality ensure that a significant number of men and women suffer, or will suffer throughout their lives, some sexual dysfunction so it is necessary to cure yourself. Disorders of erection and premature ejaculation are the most recurrent in men. Women, meanwhile, are more affected by reduced levels of desire and difficulties in reaching orgasm.
Vaidyaratnam Dr. Rakesh Agarwal (Sexologist), Meerut
According to Dr. Rakesh Agarwal renowned Sexologist in Muzaffarnagar, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Dehradun, Meerut & Saharanpur, the truth is that beyond the classics, or otherwise known, there are other disorders that feed the circuit of dissatisfaction. Many are unaware that their discomforts are disorders that may be common and usually have a solution.
Again, the lack of information or sexual education is imposed as a barrier to enjoyment. When there is information, the uncertainty decreases. If you “lower” the uncertainty, it “grows or raises” the possibility of being closer to pleasure. There is scientific evidence that correlates sexual disorders with a decrease in the quality of life, with a special affectation of the personal relations and of own self-esteem.
What is Sexual Disorder?
In principle, the basics. “Sexual disorder” means any impediment, whether of a physical, psychological or social nature that inhibits or impedes the performance and enjoyment of the sexual activity. It is important, in front of this first definition, to understand that just as there are physical or biological issues that can be healed. There are triggering factors that are characteristic of the head or the relationships or the personal, family or social environment that we seek or it imposes itself upon us. Everything has a solution.
In this context, it will first be necessary to identify the disorder or discomfort that it afflicts; Second, to discover the true motive; finally, or thirdly, seek the solution and put it into practice. Always the judgment and qualified look of a professional will adjust the diagnosis, define the type or degree of disorder and know how to give advice.
Erectile Dysfunction Ayurvedic & Herbal Treatment
- To comply with our three-step plan: First, accurate information. This is not a test or a game. According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the most up-to-date diagnostic tool for the consultation of most health professionals, these are the main disorders discovered in sexual matters :
- Hyperactive sexual desire: Decrease (or absence) of fantasies and desires of sexual activity in a persistent or recurrent way.
- Sex aversion disorder: Persistent aversion or avoidance of sexual intercourse with a sexual partner.
- Sexual arousal disorder: Inability, persistent or recurrent, to obtain or maintain the proper lubrication response of the excitation phase, until termination of sexual activity, in the case of women. For men, the inability to achieve or maintain an appropriate erection until the end of sexual activity.
- Orgasmic disorder: In both men and women, persistent or recurrent absence or delay of orgasm after a phase of normal sexual arousal, according to the capacity that would correspond to age, sexual experience and sexual stimulation received.
- Premature ejaculation: Persistent or recurrent ejaculation in response to minimal sexual stimulation before, during or shortly after penetration, and before the person wishes. The clinician should take into account factors that influence the duration of the arousal phase, such as age, the novelty of the partner or situation and frequency of sexual activity.
- Vaginismus: Persistent or recurrent occurrence of involuntary spasms of the external third of the vagina, which interferes with intercourse.
Hence, all types of sexual disorders are induced by substance intake or due to some specific and significant clinical illness. Dr Rakesh Agarwal is well renowned Ayurveda expert in Muzaffarnagar, Dehradun, Haridwar, Roorkee, Rishikesh, Saharanpur & other cities of Western UP & Uttaranchal, known to cure complex sexual issues within the magic touch of Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is a natural cure of almost every disease and problem. From hair to foot you can treat even a little issue with the help of Ayurvedic treatments or herbs. Arogyadham is an ayurvedic treatment center in India in which we treat a lot of health and other issues with the use of ayurvedic medicines. You can also ask our doctors about any query regarding your health issue or anything. We will always be there to help you out. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
So in this article we have informed you about Erectile Dysfunction Ayurvedic Treatment, if you liked this post please share it on your social networks and if you have any questions, please leave us a comment in the comment section below!
An ancient Indian medical method is called ayurveda. By keeping the mind, body, and spirit in...
A balanced diet and regular exercise are vital components of a healthy lifestyle, which is crucial...
Infertility is a condition in which a couple attempting to conceive is unable to create despite a...