Hypertension is a chronic condition where pressure against the walls of the arteries increases. It is a silent disease; less than 70% of people with hypertension are being treated. Hypertension causes the heart to work harder, increasing oxygen demand, and can lead to several complications. There are usually no symptoms at the beginning. However, some people experience occasional headaches, dizziness, and nosebleeds. In this article, we are sharing some best ayurvedic treatments for hypertension.
Blood pressure is expressed using two numbers. First, the usual adult average is 120mm / 80mm. Then, hypertension is considered when the upper number (systolic pressure) is above 140 mmHg in consecutive measurements and when the lower number (diastolic pressure) is above 90 mmHg.
Ayurvedic medicine uses herbs and plant-derived substances to act against high blood pressure. This branch of medicine uses different methods to control the high pressure of our bodies. Ayurveda fights against the previously said reasons for hypertension. Many Ayurveda retreats will heal or soothe your body and mind.
According to Ayurveda knowledge, high blood pressure appears due to irregularities in the three Doshas, blood vessels, and heart. Suppose you change your lifestyle by adding healthy eating habits and doing yoga. So, you will notice some significant changes.
However, beyond the healthy habits necessary in these cases, you can supplement your treatment with home Ayurvedic remedies. We invite you to try any of them.
Best Ayurvedic Treatment For Hypertension
Here we have some great Ayurvedic treatments:
1. Mixer Garlic, Basil, And Wheatgrass
This can go very well in an exciting preparation to combat high blood pressure. Mix a glass of water, a couple of cloves of garlic, a few basil leaves, and some wheatgrass juice. Process the mixture and drink it daily. It is okay that your blood pressure normalizes promptly.
2. Consume Lots Of Grapefruit
One of the most praised fruits in Ayurveda that undoubtedly can help you fight hypertension is grapefruit. So, consume as much as you can. It is very healthy, with many vitamins and minerals and hypotensive properties. So, take advantage of a good grapefruit in your daily life.
3. Garlic Fasting
Consuming garlic cloves in fasting is one of the Ayurvedic practices that have the best results can give you. For this, you only have to take two garlic cloves with water as soon as you wake up. Also, you will feel how the powers of this noble vegetable will begin with its effects working in the cardiovascular system.
4. Honey And Onions
A good remedy usually used in Ayurveda is to prepare a simple mixture of a spoonful of honey and a tablespoon of juice of raw onions. This is consumed every morning, fasting. And it can yield excellent results.
5. Discover The Properties Of The Tribulus Terrestris
This herb, Tribulus Terrestris, is widely used in Ayurveda for its excellent hypotensive properties. It is widespread that it is consumed in infusions for these purposes. For that reason, write it down if it could be of good help, and you can quickly get it in your area.
6. The Triphala, Always Present
The word Triphala is translated as “three fruits.” So, these fruits, also known as “myrobalan plums,” are Amalaki, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki. It is believed to be a source of youth and helps markedly with problems such as high blood pressure. That’s why, if you have the opportunity, do not forget to try and discover it.
Tips For Dealing With Hypertension
A correct combination of these ayurvedic remedies can give surprising results. However, other tips can help them to deal with this medical condition:
- Laughter is the best medicine, and this is not without any reason. Also, it reduces adrenaline and cortisol. This helps in keeping blood pressure under control.
- People with excess weight are more likely to suffer from high blood pressure. Then, to keep blood pressure under control, your weight must also be under control.
- Ayurvedic massage helps remove toxins from the body. It includes the healing process with the help of herbal oil massages. Ayurvedic massage provides proper nourishment to tissues and reduces impurities.
- Although smoking doesn’t give direct rise to blood pressure, smokers still have a higher risk of getting heart attacks. Quit smoking to get rid of high blood pressure.
- Yoga is a great way to eliminate high blood pressure by practising meditation, poses, and asanas. So, blood pressure is also in control when the autonomous nervous system is in balance. Also, yoga helps in releasing stress by all means, physically, emotionally, and mentally.
So, if you have this medical condition, we invite you to attend our Arogyadham Ayurvedic Treatment Center. We have the best ayurvedic specialists in India to treat diseases related to blood pressure.
Ayurveda is a natural cure for almost every disease and problem. You can treat even a minor issue from hair to foot with the help of Ayurvedic herbs or treatments. Arogyadham is an Ayurvedic treatment centre in India where we treat many health and other problems with the use of Ayurvedic medicines. You can also ask our doctors about any query regarding your health issue or anything. We will always be there to help you out. So do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
So, in this article, we have shared some best ayurvedic treatments for hypertension. If you liked this post, please share it on your social networks, and if you have any questions, please leave us a comment in the comment section below!